We ship F.O.B. from our warehouse location in Warren, MI 48089 via FedEx (larger shipments will ship via common carrier). All shipping charges will be prepaid and added to the invoice. Items temporarily back-ordered are shipped immediately upon arrival in our warehouse.
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt (Exclusions: Custom made orders such as our Pure Metallic line and custom tinted epoxies cannot be returned).
Sales and Return Policies
- All Norkan products returned for credit, repair or warranty repair/replacement must be authorized by Norkan prior to returning. Authorization number (RGA#) issued by Norkan must appear on all packaging slips and containers. In addition, all packaging slips must include quantity and description of products returned, the reason for return, the P.O. number originally used for the purchase of the products and Norkan’s invoice number.
- All Shipments/pickup of Norkan’s products returned for credit and/or restocking, repair or warranty repair/replacement MUST BE SHIPPED FREIGHT PREPAID. COD freight collect shipments will not be accepted. RGA# must be on all returns.
- Unused salable “standard stock” products returned within 30 days from shipping/pickup dates can be subject to a 20% RESTOCKING CHARGE (determined per product/item).
- Unused “special orders” products are nonrefundable.
- Quantity reductions or cancellations of “standard” products may be subject to penalties after 24 hours. Quantity reductions or cancellations of “special order” products will be subject to penalties.
- “Used/expired” or open products may not be returned for refund, replacement or credit.
- All claims for errors, shortages, damaged etc., must be made within 24 hours, and no later than 5 DAYS AFTER DATE OF INVOICE. Failure to give such notice shall constitute a waiver by the buyer of all claims thereof.
- Norkan does not assume responsibility for the application of products.